Thanks for getting this started!
I haven't looked in detail yet, but I envision a section of the new manual that is covers common editing issues and that is geared towards new editors. Easy to find and very simplistic. Such as:
* How to update a street name (with link to naming convention)
* How to correct one-way streets
* How to correct allowed and restricted turns
* How to add missing streets (this one of course is more involved)
* How to junction a road
* IMPORTANT - The 4 basic steps to editing - add road, name, junction, set allowed turns.
Sure, I should contribute to the Wiki myself. Haven't gotten that far yet
So what is the official name of the editor? Going to be keeping the old name of Cartouche? Very confusing...