The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by qwaletee
Did you send him two cents?
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by qwaletee
Methinks this belonged in Jolly Editors.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by qwaletee
Stephen King - The Mist
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
voludu2 wrote:I think we have a ringer with this J. Peterman-inspired response to my request for more information:
As one traveled up Wagner Place, the app instructs the wazer to turn left onto Pearl st and an immediate left onto the green ramp that leads to FDR drive. Unfortunately there is a No U-turn sign planted on the left side of Wagner at the intersection and an angry Traffic Officer who enforces it.
I locked Wagner to 5 and added a URO+ note, now that you instituted U-turn prevention.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
Olestas,

Like this: https://goo.gl/maps/CWu66
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
What do you think? Press the button?
Should I do it.JPG
ugh, you ungrateful people are infuriating. never seen so much boorishness. Get the app off your DAMNED phone, and quit bothering US VOLUNTEERS who make your freaking commute better, you INGRATE!!
(73.24 KiB) Downloaded 624 times
Well, should I?

bwwaaaaahahhahahahah
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
No. I want to push the button. *rubs hands gleefully*

In contrast, not too far away:
Capture.JPG
(62.01 KiB) Downloaded 682 times
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
Yeah but once I do that, it is solved, and the moron has no chance to get in the last word.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
russblau wrote:
UR wrote:Wrong driving direction
Reported on: May 06, 2015 11:25
Problem
used to be a good app but is starting to suck.
And you used to be a good user, but now, ....
Uh-oh, I'm detecting a trend here.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by qwaletee
AndyPoms wrote:I better get to approving each and every tree in the state then.... **sigh**
Trees.png
They probably stopped after filing 420 of them.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message