The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Pending

Post by slipperysam
at home i can see the pending option but at work i don't any reason why? :-)
slipperysam

POSTER_ID:64832

Send a message

Post by The Fej
Must admit I do not have a good explanation as to using the same browsers in 2 separate places and not seeing the pending. Is this happening for others as well ?
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by slipperysam
google chrome on both
slipperysam
Send a message

Post by sketch
The Pending panel is opened by a link in the View panel below "Archive". It shows area managers the roads marked for deletion in their managed areas.

If you're not an area manager, the link may not be there.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by sketch
robin1979 wrote: Although I'm Dutch, I'm not on drugs!
It's a webkit-based browser: http://projects.gnome.org/epiphany/

(Yeah, not everybody uses Windoze/MacOS, some people like to be productive 8-) )
Hahaha, oh! I must have seen an old page from the time when Epiphany was based on Gecko, so I thought it made sense :D

WebKit seems to be the best rendering engine nowadays, according to some test Gizmodo ran a short while ago. I typically use Safari on OS X and Chrome on Windows, they're both so fast...

They also seem to work better than anything else with Cartouche, in my experience. I was actually somewhat surprised that, last time I tried, the Pending panel would only open in Firefox. Maybe it's just me, though.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!