The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

what happened to the list?

Post by wrinklestar
What happened to the navigation list? Prior to the update you could hit the button on the bottom right and choose to see the navigation list. Is that gone now?
wrinklestar

POSTER_ID:2458642

Send a message

Post by pierre722
I totally agree. PLEASE return to the list view! I want it so much that I started looking at using other nav apps even though I really enjoy using Waze.
pierre722
Send a message

Post by krankyd
hi,
it wasn't taken out because we want it out, simply because we weren't able to fit it into the new version that was released. We are thinking of a way to bring it back in.
In the mean time, some of the community members are working on a new user script that allows you to check the route from the livemap (for those who used the nav list to validate routes). Hopefully it will be published later on this week.

thanks
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by Ilove2singa
I agree--BRING BACK THE TURN LIST! I want to be able to decide whether or not to take a certain route in advance too. In New Orleans, some streets (or just certain blocks) have HORRIBLE potholes/broken pavement, etc. that it's worth going a couple of blocks out of the way to avoid.
Ilove2singa
Send a message