The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by taco909
kyhtak wrote:Where would one find that add-on?
WME Route Speeds

It's on Greasy Fork for Greasemonkey, you should be able to install it with Tampermonkey for Chrome.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Here's the thread for it:
viewtopic.php?f=819&t=105839

Short story, select your starting segment, then hold CTRL and select your engine segment.
From the left menu, select "display route between these segments"... that shows the route from Livemap.
Now de-select the segments by clicking in the map, then go to the Route Speeds tab and the route will still be highlighted, with the transit time or speed displayed (depending on how your options are set).
Move Now move the A and B nodes to change the beginning and end.

Be aware that there is a bug in Livemap. You can not begin a route on a freeway segment if there is a ramp or parking lot road nearby... Livemap (and thus, route speeds) will snap to the PLR. You must begin freeway routes on a ramp or surface street.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
jcog69 wrote:Not find it useful to add color to indicate the direction of an arrow, for that serves (due to its shape).
I suggest that the colors indicate the old of a GPS trail, would be more useful.
Agreed... Age or speed would be far more valuable than color.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by thahakmms
excellent, this was one of the questions I had
thahakmms
Send a message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thahakmms
L2 Map Editor - Kerala & Tamil Nadu