Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Help us improve the Editor stability

Post by krankyd
DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION

You must use the Quick Help form on the Support page for reporting map editor stability issues. Be sure to specify the country and nature of the problem.

--
Hi guys,
We're trying to get a better grasp of the stability issues we have on the Waze Map Editor. We realize that occasionally there are service issues, not related to missing features, such as:

1. Waze Map Editor is working very slowly (taking a long time to load / save edits)
2. Waze Map Editor isn't properly showing the edits I just saved (the roads still appear in their previous state - what we usually refer to as sync issues)
3. Waze Map Editor isn't loading all the layers properly - for example, the streets are missing, the GPS points are missing, etc.
4. Any other service issue

How can I help?

You can help us by reporting these issues in a consolidated form - simply enter your user name, the server you're working on, and the problem you're experiencing. We'll do our best to monitor this form, try to see when these problems occur, and improve all these aspects.

The form is no longer available

Thanks!!
krankyd

POSTER_ID:84

Send a message
Last edited by gerben on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed outdated link
wazing like a hurricane

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
mssusa wrote:Is this system a one-time thing or forever? and what about the problems that go away within a day or two (like ghost segments, un-editable segments, etc.). I have lots of these and when they happen I call it a day and when I come back tomorrow everything is fine.
Any time you experience an issue which doesn't resolve in a few minutes, I would fill out the form. Just like for the ign_ editors issues.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
The use of this form is no longer appropriate. Please open a ticket via the Quick Help form on the Support page.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by mssusa
Sorry, I just saw this and sorry again if it is locked.

Is this system a one-time thing or forever? and what about the problems that go away within a day or two (like ghost segments, un-editable segments, etc.). I have lots of these and when they happen I call it a day and when I come back tomorrow everything is fine.
mssusa
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message