Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Major Highway (Mid-Section Road Name)

Post by rhuisking
Hello,
I am fairley new to map editing and stumbled upon this issue in which I could not find a solution too and had a few questions about it.

Problem: Link

He reported that the Northbound traffic turning left had the wrong streetname. I believe this is caused by the mid-section street name. I have some pictures to make up for my awful explanation.

As you can see below, he was headed northbound on Folsom Blvd(Red) and Waze directed him to turn left on Natoma Street even though it is actually Forest Street. Is there a way to fix this or should I just leave it? Thanks!
rhuisking
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17014494

Send a message
Last edited by rhuisking on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
I'm going to point you to the US Section of the forum. There you can make Unlock/Update Requests (which is what this is) - be sure to read the Unlock/Update Post Guidelines post first.

There is also a sub-section dedicated to California (as well as for all the other states & territories).

I would also suggest reading the handful of posts in the ! ATTENTION: READ HERE FIRST ! section too.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by rhuisking
Thanks!
Since there is a level 3 lock on the road. Is there a way to apply for that fix?
rhuisking
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rhuisking
AndyPoms wrote:I'm going to point you to the US Section of the forum. There you can make Unlock/Update Requests (which is what this is) - be sure to read the Unlock/Update Post Guidelines post first.

There is also a sub-section dedicated to California (as well as for all the other states & territories).

I would also suggest reading the handful of posts in the ! ATTENTION: READ HERE FIRST ! section too.
Thanks for all your help! :D
rhuisking
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message