The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by keysg1
Yes, it's 815 Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090.
keysg1
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
Can you tell us specifically which Holiday Inn you were referring to?

An address would help.
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by parrhesiastes
I've just now discovered how to comment at all. I've never been able to figure out how to reply to messages from my inbox GooberKing was kind enough to include a link. Thank you, so much, GooberKing <3
My map issue is that while traveling from DC Metro Area to Nantucket I searched Waze for a route without tolls and Waze never came up with one; even as I followed Google's route. Something, I've frequently had to do until Waze map catches on.
I addressed the issue simply because I'd love to use Waze alone and find it reliable as Google.
Thank goodness for Google Maps because when I did report the issue I got the snide reply... (pasted below)
The fact is, Sanclews, that it's a beautiful ride with little traffic and total cost of about $8 as opposed to $30-40.

My map "To cross the Delaware River, all the bridges have tolls, you'd have to go far west into PA to avoid them It's doubtful Waze considered those convoluted routes... "
SanzClew(3) , 3 mon
I every if there's anyone who's asks to figure this out.
Thank you Wazers Editors. I appreciate all that you do xxxo
parrhesiastes
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Elka - happy to keep the UR alive... we can do it via PM (private messages) or open forum threads here. Afraid I don't get to see the reporter's name so your issue is not one I can recall. Where was the report?
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Sorry about the delay. I just checked the map again. There's no intersection that involves both Mountfort and Prescott. Those streets do not cross so I am unclear as to where Waze would have delivered that instruction. Can you elaborate?
Thanks!
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Thanks for the details. I just used the live map on Waze and entered your start and stop points and couldn't recreate the error. There may have been a problem with the map thats has been since fixed or there was a routing bug out of our hands. If you need to make that trip again, please re-try Waze and let me know if you've had the same result.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
@ Parrhesiastes66 My apologies if that seemed snide. It was the simple truth and given the small box in the editor to reply I do not usually go into greater details. As for you trouble with the "no toll" feature, it is something others have mentioned. There is a setting in the app. Here is the page that describes the way to toggle that. posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=149255

As for the route you took, what was it? I'd be happy to pass that along to other riders.

Cheers.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message