The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by phantomblack
Am I the only one that doesn't understand these intersections? Is it all so they don't have to build a couple of bridges for overpasses? If so, as much as I hate them why didn't they go with a couple of big round a bouts?

Must have been designed by the same people who think it is a great idea to run open sewage through a city park.
phantomblack
Send a message
Wisconsin-based US Country Manager

Post by R4CLucky14
Should it not prompt to turn left when the left turning lane diverges from the road. I would naturally assume someone would miss the left turn, not thinking that the left turn lane diverges from the road that early.
R4CLucky14
Send a message
Tennessee Editors, paritipate in our Wikipage

Area Manager: Southeast Tennessee, USA. Includes Athens, Benton, Cleveland, Englewood, Greenback, Maryville, Madisonville, and surrounding areas.
Phone: HTC Thunderbolt, Verizon, Android 2.3.4.

Post by Scruffy151
I like the way the second one is done. ie. Following the rules for at-grade connectors instead of using ramps.
Scruffy151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message