The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Izba97
The number of reports has been updated but I still haven't drives since 19 March :cry:
Izba97
Send a message

Post by j-t87
I've not had any drives show up since November 8th. Any ideas what's going on? I have conducted a number of drives recently, some across the country and nothing has shown up??
j-t87
Send a message

Post by j2002
The same here. I have a "hole" in my drives historian between December 5th and December 17th.
j2002
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by j2002
Gasparfox wrote:In another forum it is reported that the problem has been identified, and work is being done to solve
Could you please post the link?
j2002
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jabnav
I too am finding around a third of my drives aren't showing up - why is this ?
There seems to be no real pattern to it.
jabnav
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Regularly driving around Sussex.

Post by JacjoFlavo
Hi Good morning. I just join seven days ago. I drove for the past seven days but my driving stats still show 0 kilometer. And there is no driving history shown at all. I have some points given but I believe my score should be far more than that. Is there any bug for my case? Thank you in advance.
JacjoFlavo
Send a message

Post by Jack_Cort
Same here, my last drive recorded was Nov 3. I drove in my city yesterday, all time under full signal 4G cell network and nothing was recorded in My Drives.
Jack_Cort
Send a message

Post by jajarom
Seniorsjanis wrote:Not only points not updated, but last month many drives missed ( not recorded ) ;example - June 15 to June18 = 0 drives.Phone and network checked and is Ok . ????? Looks like system dies !
True, 15.06 to 18.06, no drive records
jajarom
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message