The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by quickpeet
paulogustavoPI wrote:
andresgeb wrote:Yeah! same to me. It seems that the missing data is being loaded by day.. Thanks to Waze staff that they are working on the issue :D
The same here! Routes until March 23 are already showing up!
Keep going! Thanks to the Waze team.
Well good to read that for some people there is progress, but unfortunately nothing happens still for me..... I know, be patient until Sunday.....
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
Still no drives after March 18th,a week ago something happened but since then again nothing....
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
Indeed not fun anymore. Problems can occur, no problem with that, but no information whatsoever on if/when it will be solved is really annoying.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
Points are updating now, but situation is still not okay. In the editor still no drives are visible, I think I still miss of of points, since a few days the app keeps crashing and they changed the dashboard, which is not an improvement IMHO.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
vince1612 wrote:Back on topic

We're now in the middle of the week, can some of you let us know if things have improved or if you're still missing drives for some of the dates?
Still no drives visible in the editor and still missing points from March 20th onwards for about 4 weeks. So points are updating now, but unclear to which drives they belong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
I also start to think that phone issues have caused certain drives not registered (loss of 4g), but that still doesn't explain why I currently see no drives whatsoever in the editor while points are updating.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
Again after the weekend, no drives visible in editor, also points have stopped updating. I give up.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
I know that but I mean no drives whatsoever are visible in the editor, while I use waze for more than 2 years. And I have seen my drives in the past.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
Yes I am afraid so. Still good for navigation, but the points and the drives made it fun...
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by R66DE
Username: R66DE

Missing: All drives since 11-16-21

No reports
R66DE
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message