The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Happy_Lyn
Mine is current. Must of the time when drives get behind, they'll show up later. Every once in a while, they don't. What can you do? Keep driving, and know that every once in a while, a big EA drive, or a drive to fix something specific, might never show up in your history. No one knows if it will or won't, and no one can do anything about it. So, take a deep breath, and go do something else for a little bit.

I know this has all been said before, and it will continue to be said.
Happy_Lyn
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Happy_Lyn

Michigan State Manager
WV Large Area Manager
PA Area Manager

https://s.waze.tools/c5s.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/beta.png

Saving routing, one soft turn and city name at a time.

Post by Harriv2
Something's happening, I got one new ride today. About a month is still missing however.
Harriv2
Send a message

Post by hattricks
I looked back 12 weeks, Waze has consistently missed/not recorded 21 percent of my drives.
hattricks
Send a message

Post by HBiede
VolvoDriver64 wrote:Hello,
a recurring problem that I notice, and especially yesterday.
When driving with WAZE and bringing other APPs on the foreground, then the trips are not always recorded.
For instance yesterday i drove quite a lot (> 300 km) but with waze mostly in the background, the APP_icon was always visible, i always had 4G connection, and the APP was regularly brought to the foreground for entering a new destination.
Today (jun 22nd) I already see the trip of this morning, i see the trips of 2 days ago, but nothing from yesterday?
Is there an explanation for this?

Thanks for any reply/help.
Is this the case for screen off nav too?
HBiede
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by HBiede
Sorry, I wasn’t very clear. I meant I was wondering if Waze still recorded drives while the screen was off (like a set it and forget it)
HBiede
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by HDRiderUltraMC
My last recorded drive was Aug 25th. Can't even edit where I've been. Hope that they get it worked out soon....
HDRiderUltraMC
Send a message

Post by HDRiderUltraMC
Points updated but not drives. Have 400 miles yesterday. Not concerned about points as much as need to post drives to be able to update where I have been.
HDRiderUltraMC
Send a message

Post by HDRiderUltraMC
Mine quit recording drives on Aug 25th after coming home from work at 7:05 AM. I am using iPhone 8 with IOS 11.4.1. I too used the paving feature on my way home that morning paving a new road that was put in close to where I live. The paving project never showed up. Just noticed that a place that I updated on vacation in Nebo, North Carolina showed up in recent edits on September 4th, but not the drive. Seems strange to me how it could update places but not drives. Also, forgot to mention during this trip, I hit 500 miles in a week and picked up the candy wrapper so I know that it's tracking me. Today, I tried paving again and I noticed that it was showing up on the iphone but not in waze editor. Here is a small attachment that shows that it is recording but evidently not sending or the server is not displaying. I have deleted the waze program and re-installed. Still no difference. Has to be on the server side.
HDRiderUltraMC
Send a message
Attachments
Last edited by HDRiderUltraMC on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post by HDRiderUltraMC
Received a drive for September 9th. They must be working on something. Still missing a 1100 mile trip between Aug 23 and September 12. Drove every day and only got one drive but one is better than nothing.
HDRiderUltraMC
Send a message

Post by hebermc
krzycholub wrote:quick question - do you see any "long drives"?
I had similar problem - but my app was "reporting" my 50+ miles drives as only 5-6 miles.
My fix was - uninstall app -> deleted "waze" related folder from my (Samsung) phone -> install app again -> problem solved.

The only problem is that you will be a "baby" for next week and 100 miles drive.
I can see long drives, BUT if during the drive you loose the internet connection for a long time Waze does not restore it.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message