The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by PHD777
I've been waiting for some drives I took on August 30 to show up because there's an error I'd like to fix, but they never have. I drove this morning, and that drive is already available, so I guess the ones from August 30 are never going to show up? Too bad - it's the first time I've seen something to fix and I can't help!
PHD777
Send a message

Post by phobosbg
My drives on Sep 21,22 and 23 are missing... :|
phobosbg
Send a message

Post by phoenixhawke
I've been experiencing the same since mid-november. I'm on verizon so I can attest it's not an at&t specific issue
phoenixhawke
Send a message
PhoenixHawke R5 IN State Manager

Post by Pierletz74
No drives since September 20 here
Pierletz74
Send a message

Post by Pierletz74
I have strong LTE connection, and similar drives normaly appear after +- 1 hour. So no problem there.
Pierletz74
Send a message

Post by Pierletz74
Drives from today appear now in the editor, drives missing from September 21 to 28.
Pierletz74
Send a message

Post by Pierletz74
Same Problem here:

Drives missing from September 20 to September 26. Drives missing from October 1 to October 3.

No updates in my account (points and edits) since 13 days.

Pierre
Pierletz74
Send a message

Post by pjw65
Hi. Mee too.
50% + are missing since a moth or so.
Could have something to do with temporary server connection errors I often get beside good data connection.
pjw65
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
https://up.picr.de/22994781vd.jpg
CM Switzerland
Deutsch und English speaking/writing

Post by Poncewattle
I've had a specific drive not show up from almost two weeks ago (Nov 20). I'm particularly aware of it because it was over a new area for me, I dropped some URs for things I noticed, and wanted to go back and make the edits but that area hasn't opened up for me yet. Solid cell coverage the entire time. It was a 45 mile trip. The return trip later that evening didn't register either.
Poncewattle  
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Poncewattle
Hwy_Boy wrote: I am ranked number one in my State of Maryland and ranked 95 overall. Occasionally another member (livingbyfaith) pops into the number one slot in my state and then disappears which is a little confusing.
I'll start with the easy one! People can flip-flop between states so the user who pops in #1 is probably someone like a long distance truck driver who happens to be parked in MD that week (maybe his/her home). For example, I have a home in VA and DE and I regularly change between the VA and DE leaderboards.

As far as the missing drives, I've seen drives take several days to show up before. However never this long. I personally have some that are two weeks out. There's also been routing issues over the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm speculating but I think the Waze servers got hammered over the holiday. Hopefully the data is batched and waiting to be processed when things slow down. All I know for sure is these things don't go in order all the time.
Poncewattle  
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Last edited by Poncewattle on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.