The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Lonewolf147
I've been losing drives for several weeks now too. Short, long, new and repettative. Doesn't seem to matter what kind of drive, it's a craps shoot to see if it will show up or not.

Just took a 700 miles round trip yesterday. Got home late last night and only half the drives show up. I personally don't care about the points, but I do care about all the UR's I dropped for issues I wanted to go back and fix today that aren't there now.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
ruggles76 wrote:I've got a (very) small sample of reports from other users having problems, and the only common element I can find is that we are all on AT&T. It's too small a sample to be more than a hypothesis in need of testing.

Is anyone who's having this problem using a carrier OTHER THAN AT&T (or Cricket, which is the same network)?

Verizon too
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
RussPA wrote:Just did a test. Made an 8 mile drive. The first 4 miles, just Waze running, no navigation, dropped a UR half way through. The second 4 miles, I used navigation, dropped a UR half way through. Almost the entire drive showed up (and both URs) up to the point I made a gas station price update (about a half mile from the end of my drive), the recorded drive ended at exactly the point I hit send for the gas station update. Interesting.
Using app 3.97 on Android.
Interesting that you bring up gas pricing. I know on my trips I did a lot of gas updates... That's something others should try testing too.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by LostEmber
Hi,

i also am missing all drives since 11-15-2021.

Username: LostEmber
Dates of missing drives: 11-15-2021, 11-17-2021, 11-18-2021, 11-20-2021, 11-21-2021, 11-22-2021, 11-23-2021

On some of the trips i did report one or more map problems, none of them yet appeared on the map.

Best Regards.

LostEmber

LostEmber
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Freundliche Grüße / Kind Regards
LostEmber

State Manager Thüringen (Deutschland) / Thuringia (Germany)
Area Manager Mittelthüringen (Deutschland) / Mid-Thuringia (Germany)

Post by LostInMyMaps
Hi @maiapas,

Can I please get a drive recovered please? I've lost approx. a dozen URs and multiple paved roads while I was driving in some low and no reception areas.

- Date and time of the missing drive: Shortly after 24 Jul 2023, 13:30 GMT+10
- Did you send logs? Yes

Can I just add, it is critical that in order to improve the map in areas of poor receiption that drives are not thrown out because of this. I am quite annoyed I've spent 1.5 hours driving in the middle of no where, paving and adding URs of missing data to get home and map, only to find the drive has been thrown away by Waze when processing the drive.

Look forward to your reply. :)

LostInMyMaps
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 7
Send a message
Brendan (LostInMyMaps)
Global Champ, Coordinator, Volunteer Map Editor
Waze Australia

https://i.imgur.com/pdUHgo3.png

Join me in the Waze Australia Discord Server | Australia Wiki | New Aussie Editor Link

Post by Lowiekse
My drives not showing up since 15 November.

The scoreboard in the app has also stopped working since that date.

I only know a few dates.

16 nov
20 nov
21 nov
24 nov
27 nov
29 nov

Username Lowiekse

Lowiekse
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Last edited by Lowiekse on Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Lowiekse
Still not all drives come through. Missing a drive from 10 Dec and both drives from 12 Dec.
Drives from monday 13 Dec also not showing up.
Lowiekse
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Last edited by Lowiekse on Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Lowiekse
Once again, drives do not appear in the overview.

Saturday, 22 January.
6:50 am
7:30 am
10:00 am
11:30 am

Only my 11:53 am drive came through.

Lowiekse
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Lowiekse
Today again, rides that do not appear in the history.
19 February 7:25 CET

Lowiekse
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message