Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by RussPA
Mine have been showing up seemingly randomly. Drives from a month ago just appeared a few days ago and drives from three days ago just appeared today, while one of my drives today showed up today. I think ruggles76 is right, patience and they'll probably all reappear before long.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
Xanders123 wrote:Hai,
So I'm not new to Waze, but lately I did notice that I also miss parts of my drives or complete drives.
I checked previous posts, and yes I always have total and full signal.
What can be done about this as it puts me missing out on area's and mileage.
I don't know there is anything you can do. While the problem appears to be being resolved, some of my older drives are finally showing up and some newer drives take a day or two. If you wait a week or so and they still have not shown up, they probably won't. I noticed that sections of my older drives are missing, and I suspect they are just gone. Not much you can do about it.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
nap14hockey wrote:Try manually sending them. It's under settings, all the way down to send logs.
Hope this helps,
Nap14hockey
I believe that "send logs" only sends debug logs to Waze, not your drive logs. And that Waze ignores these debug logs unless you fill out a trouble ticket to go along with it. I don't think there is any way to manually send your drive logs, it happens automatically, and it could take a few days for drives to appear.

Bad cell coverage or things like that could prevent the app from sending your drive info.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
As mentioned many many times already, just be patient, they should eventually all show up.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
WP4NXH wrote:How can I fix my unrecorded trips, last weekend, and photo uploads?

I browse my account and the last trips recorded are from 21st
As noted in the post right before yours, the support team is working on it. There is nothing you can do but be patient.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
MrMatt_K wrote:Is this related to maybe my phone's cache/memory? I cleared mine out late last night (probably shouldn't have since I had to reassociate my phone number and do all that jazz) but will try again this Friday to see if I can get my long weekend drives to appear.
No, it's not related to your phone, it's a Waze server issue. The issue usually gets resolved eventually and the drives show up sooner or later. Rarely the drives never show up.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
The previous weekend never showed for me either. I guess at this point, that weekend probably falls into the "rarely" category. Which won't be so rarely if it happens too many more times.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
Waze posted this this morning: "Hi Wazers,

We discovered an issue that affected the daily points calculation process.
We’re working on a fix and will be deploying it soon.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Waze Infrastructure Team"
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
FabioSaloPeaceful wrote:Last update 17 days ago....
on Map editor I can see my layouts, but km and point are not upgrading from 17 days ago
how can I solve or report the issue to the staff?
thankyou
If you go back and read through this thread, staff is already aware of the issue and is working on it. There is nothing you can or need to do except be patient a little longer.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
Ninjamom40 wrote:I am trying to become an editor and when I logon to the editor page, it shows no drives, no points, nothing. Almost like I am a new user and I have been a wazer for 7 months with thousands of miles under my belt! Not sure what to do except wait 24hrs to see if my account refreshes with my drives??
You are logging into the editor with the exact same login info you use in the app? Login name and password both case sensitive.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US