The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by maiapas
JustADrvr wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:23 pm
maiapas wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:05 am
Thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience.

For further investigation, can you please share:

- Date and time of the missing drive
- Did you send logs? This is crucial to investigate each case.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Best,
Maia

Since I'm new, can you confirm what the workflow for this should look like? Drive with Waze, immediately login to WME to see if the drive was recorded, then immediately submit logs from within the app? What if, like last month, I make a 1-hour drive, return home via another 1-hour drive, and only later discover that one of the drives isn't displaying in WME? Can I then submit app logs with the date/time of the missing drive and still be sending you meaningful information, or has my subsequent use of Waze overwritten the logs you need? I'm just trying to clarify the process since I still experience the issue.

Hi JustADrvr!

Thank you for your question and welcome to Waze :)

Drives should appear in WME approximately one hour after the drive itself, give or take.

Logs should be sent on the same day that the drive happened, for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Maia
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by maiapas
Ianinessex wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:10 pm There does appear to be an increasing delay with the drives appearing. This started yesterday.

A drive yesterday morning appeared soon after I got home. One later that morning did not appear until late last night.
2 drives this morning have not yet appeared, 6 hours later.

Thanks Ian for reporting and apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Did the drives appear already?

If not, we'd kindly ask you to please send logs and let us know here in the forum the date and time of the drive so we can follow up internally.

Thank you in advance!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by maiapas
velezss wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:19 am This problem is occurring with all users.
We usually have hundreds of new URs daily in Mexico; yesterday, we got less than 20.
I can't see my drives from yesterday.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

Are the URs appearing now?

Thank you!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by manieek71
Hey,
I do not know if you know but it is very daunting for new users. At the present moment, despite many km traveled all the time I am a "new users". Do we know when the situation will be optimal? Whether it will look like this all the time?
manieek71
Send a message

Post by manieek71
Please be respectful of their users. Let us know what's going on? when the points will appear on our accounts?
manieek71
Send a message

Post by manoelhenrique2
Hello, everyone.

i just started using waze few months ago, and i ´d like to know about the tracks driven when there´s no internet connection, can i count points for those tracks?

thanks
manoelhenrique2
Send a message

Post by MapSir
Hi Guys,

We found a bug with uploading drives and UR's in ROW server.
We launched the fix and you should be able to see your drives in the upcoming days.

Thank you
MapSir
Send a message
MapSir

Post by MapSir
Hey All,

There's a known issue with the process for uploading the drives.
Our SupporTeam are taking care of it of course, and I saw someone stated here just be patient we'll eventually get them all uploaded.

Thank you for reporting!
MapSir
Send a message
MapSir

Post by markoa1004
Hi,
My drives between 20 and 24 September 2016 are also missing. Drives from 25 September on are visible.
My location is Croatia.
Additionally, my map edit counter does not update for 13 days already.
While I notice that missing drives is a quite a common issue, any suggestion about refreshing the map edit counter?
All my recent edits in past 13 days are visible on https://www.waze.com/user/editor/markoa1004.
Thank you and best regards
Marko
markoa1004
Send a message

Post by Martin789XXL
Username: Martin789XXL

Missing: last recorded trip 15.11.

reported some card problems
Martin789XXL
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message