The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by denysdgcf
maiapas wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:19 am Thanks Ian for reporting and apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Did the drives appear already?

If not, we'd kindly ask you to please send logs and let us know here in the forum the date and time of the drive so we can follow up internally.

Thank you in advance!

Drive 1: 03/12/2024 at 00:07UTC
Drive 2: 03/12/2024 at 01:39UTC

Logs sent at 08:32UTC 03/13/2024

Thanks

denysdgcf
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by denysdgcf
denysdgcf wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:32 am
maiapas wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:19 am Thanks Ian for reporting and apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Did the drives appear already?

If not, we'd kindly ask you to please send logs and let us know here in the forum the date and time of the drive so we can follow up internally.

Thank you in advance!

Drive 1: 03/12/2024 at 00:07UTC
Drive 2: 03/12/2024 at 01:39UTC

Logs sent at 08:32UTC 03/13/2024

Thanks

Both routes appeared in my "Drives"!
denysdgcf
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by Dermatofita
I just checked on the map editor and every route i've driven from the 8th of november 2018 till the 2th of december 2018 is missing.
I thought that the routes (and points) would be added after some time but since the one i drove on the 3th of december is available there's definitely something wrong.

Considering that i drive 300 km per day that's a lot of routes and points missing!

Can anyone please look into this?
Dermatofita
Send a message

Post by DespoticDanks
I've got the same issues as all these recent replies.

Have drives from 8/26 and previous. Took a cross country road trip from 8/27 - 9/8 and have ZERO drives from that time period. But my drives from 9/9 up to now are all here.
DespoticDanks
Send a message

Post by dfb552aa60ee4812883158c6bd85bbdb
It's been a while since I visited the forums. I randomly visited the wme today to view today's drive and it's incomplete. My connection should be fine my entire drive, so I don't believe that is an issue. Traffic was particularly bad today and waze took me to interesting places that I wanted to view on the wme but can't view that portion of my drive.
dfb552aa60ee4812883158c6bd85bbdb
Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
Just gave a look through my drives and I'm not showing any missing going back to late September.
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by DHCat14
MapSir wrote:Hi Guys,

We found a bug with uploading drives and UR's in ROW server.
We launched the fix and you should be able to see your drives in the upcoming days.

Thank you
What does 'upcoming days' mean? It's now the 20th (5 days after your message) and still the drives of August 13 are missing.
DHCat14
Send a message

Post by digush42
i got missing drives a lot
digush42
Send a message

Post by Discostu36
My drives are also recorded again since yesterday. Is there any chance that the missing month will be recovered or are the drives gone forever?
Discostu36
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by DiverOHappy
Likewise. Drives not showing for September 21st, 23rd and 25th. Though shorter drive on 25th did show up. Logged a ticket Waze replied just saying they are aware of the problem and working on it but supplying no date by which they thought it would restore missing drive :-(
DiverOHappy
Send a message