Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by XSkinner
jucares wrote:
Rodrigo7015 wrote:I have exactly the same problem with Galaxy Y (Young S5360). The street names are displayed, in the smartphone, "agg ggg iig" etc... With Galaxy Mini, the street names are displayed ok.
I think is a issue with some font, or config.
I'll try to post a screenshot tonight. The version 2 doesn't have this problem. Sorry for my english, i'm brazillian and i'll try to do my best.
Same here I'am using the same model Samsung S5360 and the streets names are unreadable :| , I installed in my sony ericsson Xperia X8 and works ok so what is the problem maybe the resolution of the device QVGA vs HVGA???

Well could be, however, using Google Maps... it works ok... and the streets and all place names looks fine... i dont know whats going on...
XSkinner
Send a message

Post by XSkinner
Sadly i think there is not a answer to solve this... :( not even rom Waze support department
XSkinner
Send a message

Post by XSkinner
Well yes, im using native ROM and fotns of the device... i dont know why this happens :S
XSkinner
Send a message

Post by XSkinner
Yes!! Right thats is what im seeing too... What could be?
XSkinner
Send a message

Post by XSkinner
Hello i just updated to latest version and still the same thing.

Here is a Pic of how i see in my Samdung Galaxy Y
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/4b1b2b067 ... 0dbf6g.jpg
Btw, using Google Maps or Sygic i can see maps an address very good so i dont understand why Waze can not fix this.
XSkinner
Send a message

Post by XSkinner
OK!!! Thank You very Much Waze team... Now we got it working fine!!

:D Nice to see you are worried for our comments.
XSkinner
Send a message