Post by taco909
I would like to see is a modification of the (annoying) segment popups.
If segment unconfirmed and segment = Primary or higher, popup
If segment confirmed or segment = Street or lower, no popup.

These popups can make it difficult to edit a segment, and they frequently seem to get "stuck" on the screen if one is up when the zoom is increased.

I don't see any value in them OTHER than to locate segments without verified speed limits.
Preferably, I would like an option to disable the popup unless I am specifically working speed limits.

To make matters worse, I am occasionally running into URs where the reporter believes they are being helpful by referencing segment ID's after logging in to WME to view and respond to requests for more information, as if they believe we have a reference from a segment number to the map.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
KurtHamster wrote:Is anyone getting an apparent bug that when you've clicked on a PU popup and then click on the go to location icon you are sent to somewhere totally different at maximum zoom. But if you back out the zoom a couple of steps and click the go to button again it goes to the right place?
PU and UR popups and the navigation links are a function of URO+ and should be reported to Twister.

You could be encountering a conflict between URO+'s activity and the native WME recentering (which I wish they would turn off).
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Email notifications from URs are showing up in my in-box in Hebrew and right-justified (reading right to left)!

גם אתה יכול לתרום ולעזור בשיפור המפה:
צפה בסרטון ההדרכה לעורכי מפה מתחילים -
למד על עריכת מפה בוויקי: https://www.waze.com/he/wiki/index.php? ... 7%95%D7%9F
פורום עורך המפה: https://www.waze.com/he/forum/viewforum.php?f=27
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
NorfolkMustard wrote:were these URs entered in livemap rather than in the app? I get hebrew for livemap submitted URs sometimes
Yes, these were speed limit reports I dropped over the weekend.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
taco909 wrote:
NorfolkMustard wrote:were these URs entered in livemap rather than in the app? I get hebrew for livemap submitted URs sometimes
Yes, these were speed limit reports I dropped over the weekend.
Looks like it's fixed now.
Just got a couple of responses to SL URs I dropped and they are fine.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
MrSmithGrant wrote:
taco909 wrote:Email notifications from URs are showing up in my in-box in Hebrew and right-justified (reading right to left)!

גם אתה יכול לתרום ולעזור בשיפור המפה:
צפה בסרטון ההדרכה לעורכי מפה מתחילים -
למד על עריכת מפה בוויקי: https://www.waze.com/he/wiki/index.php? ... 7%95%D7%9F
פורום עורך המפה: https://www.waze.com/he/forum/viewforum.php?f=27
I'm having this issue as well, it started around a week ago on the 18th of May, they use to always be in english.
Correction... NOT fixed.
I had a few SL update responses yesterday afternoon, but last night got a flood of them in Hebrew again.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by TheChrisK
Still seeing the "46 year old EN Translation issue" in the feed. Had to disable Tampermonkey completely to log in.

TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States

Post by TheChrisK
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
TheChrisK wrote:Still seeing the "46 year old EN Translation issue" in the feed. Had to disable Tampermonkey completely to log in.

Can you find that Problem on the map and close it? Problem type 300 doesn't "exist" any longer so there isn't a translation available for us to update.
I could not so I just trashed it. The report has not resurfaced after logging out, clearing cache, incognito... and logging back in.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Post by TheChrisK
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
TheChrisK wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: Can you find that Problem on the map and close it? Problem type 300 doesn't "exist" any longer so there isn't a translation available for us to update.
I could not so I just trashed it. The report has not resurfaced after logging out, clearing cache, incognito... and logging back in.
I have this message in the Feed, too, but it points to a different Problem, which is actually a valid one and active today. I hadn't seen this in the Feed before, but if "everyone" has it, it's a bug. But I haven't yet disabled all scripts.
Just had another one pop up. Actual Map Problem.

TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK