Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by jm6087
KevinCoke-Norris wrote:Additionally, none of my forum entries are counted either. :evil:
Forum entries have not increased on the editor profile page for years. For example I have 2056 forum posts but my profile only 67 posts. That is something that most likely will not be fixed while we are on this forum board. Maybe in the next version.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I don't think any ones edits have increased in that time. I know mine hasn't. This is not uncommon.

The easiest thing to do would be join your local editors in their communication network. If you don't have the edit rights, someone can take care of it for you. If you need unlocks in areas where you can edit, they can help as well.
You can also post in the appropriate forum channel if joining the communication network is not feasible. viewforum.php?f=19
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by KevinCoke-Norris
I have moved from a level 2 editor back to a level one editor and edits are updated on the map, but not on my profile number or profile?

i have tons of information to add along with major edites to add and cant do anything. I Waze in Zambia no longer supported?

Additionally, none of my forum entries are counted either. :evil:
KevinCoke-Norris
Send a message

Post by Machete808
Matt_Goodman wrote:I've been editing for more than two weeks and my edit count hasn't moved in roughly that amount of time (it's stuck at 87).

Professionally, I work for the local county government in a capacity in which I assign new street names and addresses. Is there some type of "fast lane" I can get in so that I can make needed corrections to the map data? Currently, the only way I can make the edits I would need to would be to spend hours physically driving around our county, to within 1 mile of the issues in question.
Hi! As you are from Minnesota, you might want to join the Plains Region server on Discord, where most of the real-time editor conversations happen. And as you work for a government agency, the regional coordinator there could advise you, also, on how you could become a partner with somewhat enhanced access to the map, through the Connected Citizens Program.

I will PM you with a join link, and a reference.
Machete808
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/on9 ... i.png?dl=0https://www.dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s ... x.png?dl=0
U.S. Local Champ
Hawaii State Manager
California State Manager
Country manager, U.S.
Welcome, new editors:
Here's a good place to start!

Post by Matt_Goodman
I've been editing for more than two weeks and my edit count hasn't moved in roughly that amount of time (it's stuck at 87).

Professionally, I work for the local county government in a capacity in which I assign new street names and addresses. Is there some type of "fast lane" I can get in so that I can make needed corrections to the map data? Currently, the only way I can make the edits I would need to would be to spend hours physically driving around our county, to within 1 mile of the issues in question.
Matt_Goodman
Send a message

Post by Patman888888
I've had edit count not going up sometimes and going up sometimes with no pattern. Sometimes you can do 2-3 proper edits and the edit counter increases by 1. Sometimes, every edit goes up by 1. This has only been since about 3 days ago. Anyone here facing this issue? It only applies to PP/PA edits and not segments.
Patman888888
Send a message

Post by ReddZ56
havin the same thing happen to me, are we in another stall?
ReddZ56
Send a message

Post by russblau
Read earlier messages in this thread. Then see https://status.waze.com. Look for Points Update under the NA column.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message