The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

submitted map edit - get into comments

Post by lawson23
Ok I made a map edit from my phone. I then later got a notification on some comments. I was able to get in and see that I missed and earlier comment notification I guess. How can I get in and review this section and add more data now that it is gone from my phone?

Website or android app instructions would be great.
lawson23

POSTER_ID:17371798

Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
If your account is linked to your email - then you can go to your email and click on the link inside to bring you there onto the map. The map editor unfortunately is not optimized for mobile devices. Do you have an idea or area or rough idea what it was that you were trying to edit and where?
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by lawson23
Well what I was trying to edit is where the unit thought an address was located. I have a screen shot showing the issue but thought submitting through my phone may include things like the current gps location which was accurate.

I found the email thank you. Looks like in reviewing, it did include the GPS of where I submitted which is the accurate location.
lawson23
Send a message