Post by KTCAOP
Please see the following update to the Waze Map Editor

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=200990&start=20
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
wrocco wrote:
MapSir wrote: * New! speed limit UR type - See UR's that users reported on wrong or missing speeds
I have iOS and I can't fin this option in my Waze (Chile). I see a lot of URs now on my city, who are reporting them?
Android users have been able to post these UR's for about a week or so. It is not yet available in iOS.
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
That looks like a regular UR to me. I don't see what looks like a MP to you.
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
wrocco wrote:
KTCAOP wrote:That looks like a regular UR to me. I don't see what looks like a MP to you.
This answer is for me? Forget it. I'm a iOS user but I'm testing the Android version and all is clear now. [emoji1360]

Enviado desde mi iPhone usando Tapatalk.
Yes XD. Our two threads were merged =). Yes, the new SL UR is only for Android only right now.
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
Do you get points for submitting UR's?
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
I mean, I have never received any notification whatsoever that my report was submitted, needless to say I have never been told that my UR is getting points - so that positive feedback mechanism really isn't in place. I'd honestly be surprised if people felt that by submitting UR's they are "farming up those sweet points".
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
crotalo wrote:I can't des-select a segment who had previously select in a group of several

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Confirmed on the USA Server as well.
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
What happens if you delete the speed limit on both segments?
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
What happens when you remove the speed limits on both segments?
KTCAOP

Post by KTCAOP
I have some examples of where the bridge function will only work if you bridge them in a certain direction.

I still don't know why.
KTCAOP