The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by rcaine
Actually edits on WME(map edits) do add to your point total as well as earning edit credits. The editing level, at least at the lower couple of levels depend solely on edits. I think the upper levels both total are reviewed.
rcaine
Send a message

Post by shmupi
erno37 wrote:Hello.

I have a problem.
Do not get the car driven road between December 6 and 16.During this time I drove about 1400 km and should receive 4900 points.
What is the problem?When will this problem be solved?
you've posted in the wrong forum. This is editor forum

viewtopic.php?f=294&t=221715
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by steelpanz
ASOFHEART wrote:Thanks man !!!

When you say 30 points, you mean 3 Points per detail added about the new place.
For parking lot we enter details also (price, valet ...) same thing? 3 points per details ?

Last question : 30 points goes to my general points or to my edits? or i win 30 general points and 1 more edit ?

Thanks !
I know this post within the thread is several months old and that the editor has not edited in over 4 months, but it's worth noting that the points referred here go to the overall points and not to the edit points (or edit count, as it's also referred to as). The edit count is increased only by edits within the editing map and not by actions performed while using the app.

So:
- Performing qualifying actions using WMA = Points
- Performing qualifying actions within WME = Edits
steelpanz
Send a message