The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Intro to Map Editing Webinar - Register here for Oct 9th!

Post by shirapashu
Hey Wazers!

It's time again for our monthly :!: LIVE “Intro to Map Editing” Webinar :!:.
This is a great opportunity to learn the basics of map editing, best editing practices, and how to get more involved with the Waze map editing community. There will even be a Q&A with Waze staff at the end!

The next LIVE session will be held on:
Sunday, October 9th at 16:00 UTC

Interested? :idea:RegisterHERE :idea: You’ll then receive confirmation email with more details and a link to add the event to your calendar.

See you :D

Shira
shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:13382665

Send a message

Post by dspille
Hi Shira,

Do you have plans to have a webinar that is not on a Sunday? We have a new editor that is unable to attend the Sunday webinars. Or maybe you have an archived webinar link I could pass on?

Thanks,
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by FlexyZebra
I agree that the option of a day other than Sunday would allow more people to become involved.
FlexyZebra
Send a message

Post by kodi75
Could the youtube vid replace the outdated one currently linked on the WME login page? Or at least if tl;dr (or didn't watch), linking the new video from the youtube page for more info see this ... within the old video's description can always help.

New editors asking for help in WME Chat are surprised (and thankful) when I send them that link.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by shirapashu
Hey,

You can view the webinar on our Waze Youtube Channel.

We'll take into consideration your request to change the webinar to anther date.

Best,

Shira
shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message