The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Problems editing

Post by Themonmonguy
Hi, I'm unable to edit any of the map as it's said "pts - 0, You can edit 1 mile around roads you've driven , You have no drives recorded with Waze yet. "

"You have no drives recorded with Waze yet. " = I believe this is an error.

I would like to support map editing but it's locked. Please help. Thanks
Themonmonguy

POSTER_ID:6130600

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
AriesDomingo wrote:Never knew the info stated here until I read this. Thanks a lot.
It's all documented in the editing manual. Link in many people's sig (mine included).
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AriesDomingo
Thanks. This post really did help me since I am a user from the Philippines. I am browsing through the forum to see if there is any reason why my app on the phone is showing differently than what I am seeing from www.waze.com (where I should have used world.waze.com). Never knew the info stated here until I read this. Thanks a lot.
AriesDomingo
Send a message

CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by dmcconachie
Potential for a lot more of these. Rumours that the new homepage doesn't redirect intl users to world.waze.com anymore!
Unable to confirm as I'm a couple of thousand miles from my laptop until tomorrow night!

via Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by henritortato
I'm having some problems to edit street names and to change road types. I can create new streets and save their direction, but I can not change the road type of a street and every correction I make in the name of the streets are not saved. Anyone could explain what is happening? It's happening even in my managed areas. Thanks.
henritortato
Send a message

Post by Themonmonguy
Hey, thanks for telling me, didn't notice that server bank does affect. So sorry, my fault.
Right now I'm outside. Maybe later I will test it.
Rion
Themonmonguy
Send a message

Post by TrentsGirl
I'm trying to edit the map, I find this very frustrating I've watched the videos and there does not seem to be a correct explanation for what I need to remove from the map. The town I live in has a lot of driveways listed as roads on the apple iphone version of the app. I actually find this website rather frustrating as I have to continually sign in again and again.
TrentsGirl
Send a message