Post by RussPA
dchary2418 wrote:Still having problems with Q and W, especially if the disallowed arrows in shift-Z are turned on. Then Q W stop working altogether
Same here, Q W giving save errors about half the time with all scripts disabled (regardless of shift-z in my case). Works fine, however, as long as Toolbox is running, so TB's capture of the keys must work around the problem.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by subs5
In Firefox, I am unable to enter a closure unless there is an event already entered nearby. I am unable to select none unless I use a previously started event name and then change to none on a subsequent save.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by subs5
Glodenox wrote: That is a known issue, which has been submitted in september 2016. It is an issue on Firefox' side due to the way it handles dropdowns which are marked as required. I've supplied a patch to Mozilla which (after some rework from their side) was accepted into the build of Firefox version 53. This version is expected to land in release on 2017-04-18.
I was hoping to see the removal of the 'required' setting of that dropdown in the WME sooner than the bugfix in Firefox, but currently it looks like that's not going to happen.
Thank you. Will be great to get it fixed.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message