The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
Do you plan to share the results after getting a good amount of responses?
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by IPC1007
vince1612 wrote:
juliansean wrote:Wow, that didn't turn out as well as last time. :(
I am indeed seeing that there is more struggle with this one ;)

I think the more we go or get into specific topics, the tougher it might become. But I'll try to always keep some easy questions and some obvious wrong answers as not to make it too hard either.

The goal here is fun and self-check without any pressure, that's why usernames are not collected, I can see stats but have no idea who answered it or not, nor can I tie right/wrong answers to any editor.

As a new option, I am now also letting community leaders or localizers make their own copies of the quizzes so that they can use them as a base to make their own versions, or just translate it to other languages.
Excellent initiative

Learn and have fun

With the permission of vince1612 I allowed myself to make the translation of the form to Spanish.

https://goo.gl/forms/czCDSstFQDUBEjU23

I am not very expert in the creation of Google forms, so any details notify me or they can correct it.
IPC1007
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by IPC1007
vince1612 wrote:@IPC1007: Did you re-create one from zero? It is possible to make a copy so that you just need to translate and not worry about the technical aspects of the Google Form.
Thanks for the information @vince161

This form if I did it from zero. Let try the option that you tell me with the other quizz and I inform you.
IPC1007
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by juliansean
Wow, that didn't turn out as well as last time. :(
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
vince1612 wrote:
juliansean wrote:Wow, that didn't turn out as well as last time. :(
I am indeed seeing that there is more struggle with this one [emoji6]

I think the more we go or get into specific topics, the tougher it might become. But I'll try to always keep some easy questions and some obvious wrong answers as not to make it too hard either.

The goal here is fun and self-check without any pressure, that's why usernames are not collected, I can see stats but have no idea who answered it or not, nor can I tie right/wrong answers to any editor.

As a new option, I am now also letting community leaders or localizers make their own copies of the quizzes so that they can use them as a base to make their own versions, or just translate it to other languages.
I think it was a great quiz. It made me think. And when I saw the wrong answer corrected it was a new learning opportunity. I wouldn’t make changes. Let us learn. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by m0853n
Can we translate quiz for my local language ?
m0853n
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message