Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

WME Junction Bug or i am wrong

Post by aabulhallaj
Hi

I am a new Editor and have a problem when creating junctions. I use Ctrl+Click and select two segment and then click junction button. After that one on lines become RED and save button not enabled. If i select node can see the junction not created and id move that and toch again it will be created but when try to SAVE , getting Error.

I used some other browsers but problem persist. so i recoreded an small video that you can see below.
aabulhallaj
Map Raider
Map Raider

POSTER_ID:17516985

Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
You are not wrong. This is a known bug in the current version of WME. It has been reported to staff and they are working on a fix.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
I don't know that there is an official WME Changelog, but the latest release was documented here and comments on the latest release are in this thread.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message