Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by zCougar
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Tim, how about an option to change the default background color? White is OK, but sometimes I wish I could make it black.
Is this AutoCad style what do you mean: WME-black-bg.user.js/

To make it really usable the whole color scheme needs to be changed. It can be even written in way that you can quite easily add new color schemes and select between them instead of just toggling between two. This is just a 5 min hack right now ;-)

--
Cougar
zCougar
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Waze 4.83.5.1: Galaxy S21 5G | | Atom
CM@Estonia / WME beta tester / Android beta tester
PALUN LOE: Waze eestikeelne juhend wikis

Post by zCougar
mapcat wrote:I've forgotten--why are railroads not included among the highlighted segment types?
Select "Highlight Landmarks" and you see railroads as dashed lines. I do not miss purple lines but I would like to see them this way all time in both WME and client ;-)

--
Cougar
zCougar
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Waze 4.83.5.1: Galaxy S21 5G | | Atom
CM@Estonia / WME beta tester / Android beta tester
PALUN LOE: Waze eestikeelne juhend wikis

Post by zombie16
Can you post step by step instructions to install this in Chrome? I drag it to the Extensions window and it just opens the source code. I don't know what to do after that.

Thanks
zombie16
Send a message
Jim

Area Manager for Tarrant County, TX (Ft. Worth)
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/7/76/W ... 00k_4c.png

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bean 4.1.1
Waze v3.6.0.0

Post by zombie16
I think it looks at the 'last edited by' field, not the 'created by' field. I highlighted a segment with admin as the creater, but it isn't listed in the drop down. I also found another segment that only has a 'created by' user and it also wasn't in the drop down list.
last_edited.png
(37.19 KiB) Downloaded 1510 times
zombie16
Send a message
Jim

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bean 4.1.1
Waze v3.6.0.0

Post by zombie16
I think you are having the same problem I had. try checking the box for 'Turn Warnings for Selected Nodes'. Once I did that the segments highlighted correctly.
zombie16
Send a message
Jim

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bean 4.1.1
Waze v3.6.0.0