The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

how to put name of city?

Post by m_linc
i dont know how to mark in witch city is some streets,for examplen,in my country(Croatia) there is very nice marked city Pula,Zagreb,you can see that very nice when you zoom out so much...to see on the map ...i hope you understand me...so...how i can mark my city where i live"Rijeka"?please help me...
m_linc

POSTER_ID:51034

Send a message

Post by krankyd
Our apologies for the delay - we are looking into the issue and it looks like there's a specific problem with the cities you are trying to enter (such as Rijeka).
I can see that there's a problem which is preventing it from being displayed. I'm not sure how it happened, which is what we're checking now. I'll keep you informed as soon as we figure out if it's a bug or something else.
Thank you for your patience
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by krankyd
well, we fixed this bug and hopefully it won't be back again.
You can now see the city names on the livemap and on the client as well.
http://world.waze.com/livemap/?zoom=8&l ... yers=BTTTT

However, I noticed there are a lot of cities that have 'Rijeka' in their name within this small area. Are they all separate cities? Or neighborhoods within the city of Rijeka?
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
i do...but i dont see that when i zoom out from map....you can try to see...go on Croatia and see what city's u see...
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
well..nice:)becouse i have think all the time that i do mistakes:)
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
well...still not showing city names on zoom out in live map...
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
then...what to say?just wait??ok....i wait....maybe is a bug:)
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
after 2 weeks...still nothing..my city Rijeka-Opatija..i still dont see when i zoom out on map...
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
support wrote:Hello M_Linc:

About your question, the answer is that there is no such type of bug, the size of your city's name when do you make zoom out in the map, it is only depends in how many roads are mapped.
So, here in WAZE we will be glad to see your city's name grow up every day :D

Aaron P.

well...all my roads are mapped...all roads in edit have a name of city...if u can...try to see what is the problem...

http://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=5 ... FFTFFFTTTT

so..klik that supremlink and try to look and see why its not showing a name of city...

near to me..there is a city name..Pula...and there is very small number of streets...also in ...Pazin..same think...maybe 5 roads..and name of that area u can see if u zoom out....why i dont see names of city's what i have mapped???!!!
m_linc
Send a message