The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

No permission to add place

Post by raphaelbarreto
Hi,

I'm trying to add a place inside my editable area but I'm getting the no permission error.

Permalink: https://www.waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=r ... 366&zoom=7

=========================

Olá,

Estou tentando adicionar um estabelecimento dentro da minha área editável mas estou recebendo o erro dizendo que não tenho permissão para tal.

Permalink: https://www.waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=r ... 366&zoom=7
raphaelbarreto

POSTER_ID:16739580

Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
Are you trying to add an External Provider? If so, don't do that and you should be able to save it with no problems. The error message really should be more specific about what the error really is, but this one is not.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by RafaCintron
From USA wazeopedia

Editor rank lock
Rank 1 and 2 editors have a few additional locks associated with their rank. For restrictions that are based on a "day"; the day resets at 0000 UTC.

Rank 1 locks
Cannot delete a segment unless they were the segment's creator
Rank 1 editors can still merge two segments to create one new segment, since this is not considered deleting the two original segments
Cannot set difficult turns
Cannot close a Update Request (UR), unless they were the reporter
Cannot add an external provider to a point or area place
Can only change the name on 30 road segments a day
Each "Street" name change, whether primary or alternate name, is considered as a separate change. Changing the primary and alternate name on a single road segment counts as two changes towards the daily limit.

Rank 2 locks
Cannot create difficult turns
Limited to deleting 10 road segments a day
Deleting segments that they created is not limited, but does count toward the limit. Ex. Rank 2 editor can delete 2 road segments created by another editor and then 8 segments that he/she created. The editor can continue deleting segments only if they were the creator. They cannot delete any other segments created by another editor until the next day.
RafaCintron
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by raphaelbarreto
Thanks! That was it. I was trying to link to a Google Place.
raphaelbarreto
Send a message