The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by shmupi
IMDashti wrote:
It's a daily rutine in IL.... Waze don't really care about it unfortunately...
Whether Israel or somewhere else, abuse has to be dealt with. We don't want to reach a level where Waze becomes a platform for ugly attitudes. Bad users should be dealt with appropriately. How can we make Waze to take action in this matter?
I'm trying for more than 4 years to convince them to show us their user names from the reports....still waiting for that...
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by shmupi
You can't report abuse within anytool... If you don't know who is the abuser. They need to show the user name first.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by shmupi
I suggest you guys contact waze as well.. I told them at least above 100 times...

Btw.. The report abuse button... Where will it go... To us or to them... Cause I can't see them hiring more employees to deal with that unfortunately

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by shmupi
Indeed they should...but they won't....cause they don't really care..

BTW...there is one more point to it. the current limit is 50-51 comments. while people violate and spam....the real comments relevant to closures and hazards cannot be posted anymore by the users cause the violators reached the comments limit

No user should remain anonymous , anonymous users should not be able to comment or to report.
The temp users and the facebook/google users should be shown with their full user name and not as Wazer

Shmupi
shmupi
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message