New WME Version v2.24-112

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

New WME Version v2.24-112

Postby delilush » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 am

Hi Everyone,

We just rolled out the first WME version of the year. Here is the change-log:

* Confirmation balloon for Delete Node, Merge Segments and Delete Segments with House Numbers on it. The balloons better explains the logic behind the operations to users and allows you to chose "Don't show again" for those who are more familiar with editing. - ENABLED
* Set RPP lock level - ENABLED
* Jump to navigation point - You can now use the focus symbol to focus on the chosen navigation point - ENABLED
* Increase number of negative levels in editor needed for Waze Beacons - ENABLED
* Script writers request: Expose class necessary for handling PURs - ENABLED
* Delete Photo on PUR should not be displayed - FIXED
* Image slider shows unapproved images - FIXED
* Wrong lock level in PUR (rank displayed instead) - FIXED
* "None" checkbox for primary address city won't stay checked - FIXED
* Clicking on PUR deselect the current selection in side panel - FIXED
* Improved error message when map editing banned user tries to log in
* Update translations & New translation keys
* Internal Cleanups

Happy Editing!

collage.jpg
(26.17 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
Last edited by moweez on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unstick it
delilush
Waze Team
Waze Team

Re: New WME Version v2.24-112

Postby dfortney » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Thanks for the improvements --

I'm unable to delete a navigation point - the trash can icon is not there anymore (used to be right where the new "jump to" icon is)
[ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ][ img ]
Rank 5 | U.S. Country Manager | North Carolina State Manager | SAT Multi-state Manager | Northern California AM
dfortney
State Manager
State Manager

Postby subs5 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Thank you for fixing the None city lock up and being able to have the none box check mark stay.

If no city is checked, the None does not show but has some id numbers displayed. But that is much more editable than the other lockup that was fixed.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby kumiankka » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:56 pm

dfortney wrote:I'm unable to delete a navigation point - the trash can icon is not there anymore (used to be right where the new "jump to" icon is)

+1 for this. No scripts running.
kumiankka a.k.a. the rubber duck. Quack quack!

[ img ][ img ]
kumiankka

Postby Nilsanrojj » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Buenas tardes, interesante ayuda. En el caso de los editores nuevos es posible vídeos didácticos u otro tipo de ayuda para aprender sus funciones básicas
Nil sanroj_1https://s.waze.tools/c1.png
[img] <ShortURLOfTheImageYouJustCopied> [/ img]
Nilsanrojj

Postby santyg2001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 pm

dfortney wrote:Thanks for the improvements --

I'm unable to delete a navigation point - the trash can icon is not there anymore (used to be right where the new "jump to" icon is)

+1. Same here.

NilSanroj wrote:Buenas tardes, interesante ayuda. En el caso de los editores nuevos es posible vídeos didácticos u otro tipo de ayuda para aprender sus funciones básicas

Just telling him in Spanish to get in touch with the local community.

Buenas Tardes,

Este es el foro internacional debido a que lo es, se acordó solo hablar en inglés. Para lo de los videos te recomiendo entrar al canal de YouTube que tiene la comunidad donde mentores te ayudarán.

Pupilos Colombia.
Canal de Youtube.

--
Thanks.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
Santiago
LaSallista - #300lasalle.
santyg2001
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby bz2012 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:41 am

Same here. This brings an additional problem. It is impossible to modify an area place once it has a navigation point. The navigation points must be removed in order to move the area or modify the area.

Now, I can't fix problems with area places that have navigation points.
[ img ]
I suspect the problem is somewhere around here [ img ]
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby jm6087 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:31 am

bz2012 wrote:

Same here. This brings an additional problem. It is impossible to modify an area place once it has a navigation point. The navigation points must be removed in order to move the area or modify the area.

I agree missing trash can for the navigation point is a problem but how does it make it impossible for you modify or move an area place? I seem to be able to still change the shape of an area place, move the entire area place and move the navigation point. I just can't delete the navigation point, which is not required to modify or move and area place.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby bz2012 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:20 pm

jm6087 wrote:
bz2012 wrote:

I agree missing trash can for the navigation point is a problem but how does it make it impossible for you modify or move an area place? I seem to be able to still change the shape of an area place, move the entire area place and move the navigation point. I just can't delete the navigation point, which is not required to modify or move and area place.

Perhaps it is some script I am running that locks area places when there is a navigation point, but I have to delete the nav point before I can move or modify the geometry of an area place.

If either of these is turned on, although I can move and save a place despite having an aim point after a fresh reload, once I have moved and saved, then any subsequent attempts to move the place results in scrolling the screen rather than moving the place. If BOTH are off, then I can repeatedly 'move and save' without the scroll problem.
[ img ]
State Manager, Louisiana
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby jm6087 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:34 pm

bz2012 wrote:Perhaps it is some script I am running that locks area places when there is a navigation point, but I have to delete the nav point before I can move or modify the geometry of an area place.

If either of these is turned on, although I can move and save a place despite having an aim point after a fresh reload, once I have moved and saved, then any subsequent attempts to move the place results in scrolling the screen rather than moving the place. If BOTH are off, then I can repeatedly 'move and save' without the scroll problem.

Since you posted in here and we don't report issues that are possibly script related in here, I just assumed that you did not have any scripts running.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Next

Return to Waze Map Editor