Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by mike-bronner
Thanks for the update. I will see what I can do about that ASAP.

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
ohiostmusicman wrote:I'm now getting an error saying "WME Junction Node Fixer has failed to load due to version mismatch."
This should now be vixed in patch 0.0.49. Please let me know if you are having any difficulties what-so-ever using WazeBar. :) Thanks!

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Hmm... well, not all is working great.

City highlight isn't working the way the latest WMECH does in Chrome. (Tim's not bgodette's branch.) In that version, we get city/state info. And, in my testing, the city highlight in WazeBar doesn't work at all.
Hey Alan,
Yes, these are issues I am trying to work out. I hope to address these next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Hi everyone,

Please accept my apologies for not being available for the past month or so. I will be addressing the recent updates of both the editor and other plugins that are integrated into WazeBar over the next few days. There had been some on-going inconsistencies with WMECH plugin, but I hope to resolve those in the next update and review each aspect of the integration functionality individually.

Thanks for your patience. :)

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Thanks for the report, steamfire, I will look into that in the next update.

Please note that I have been having issues for the past several days with my Safari Developer ID. This may affect the usability of Wazebar, and in fact may invalidate it. I plan to have an update for this out today.

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
FINALLY! :) Wazebar is updated and integrates properly in the newly updated WME. There may still be some outstanding issues. I will be working on making sure everything is kosher over the next few days, but if you find something, please report back.

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Thanks Travis! This bug has actually gone unnoticed ever since I added the permalink button. Good catch, it should now be fixed in version 0.0.51 (just released).

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Thanks Alan!

Just got back from a week-long conference in SLC. I'll look into it this evening. Most likely I'll update the scripts to their latest versions first, then work on the functionality.

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
There are some differences -- I had originally added additional functionality that would update cities as the map is moved (WMECH was only updating lists as sections were selected). If this now has changed with the standalone WMECH, they may be working against each other.
mike-bronner
Send a message