Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by mike-bronner
Thanks Alan! I'm following your posts (not ignoring you). I haven't focussed on the beta editor since the big update a few months ago. I'll look at that as well this weekend.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Updated to version 0.0.52 to get scripts up-to-date again. Looking at some of the issues now.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Updated to version 0.0.53, fixes integrated WMECH city and editor drop-downs not updating correctly.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
pvaladares wrote:Any thought when WazeBar will be ported to Chrome? ;-)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
As soon as we get a stable version. Once all the kinks are sorted out, I'll patch over, providing I can figure out a way to do it without having to run two code bases. :)

~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Patch 0.0.54 posted with fixed Permalink button.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by NorfolkMustard
works great. Map fixing is addictive.
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
Local Champ: United Kingdom wiki
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
This is superb, well done Mike.

I use this a lot, but I've also started to love the WME-to-Ordnance Survey script too. Can that be included like you've included the colour highlighting script ?

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/137249

Cheers
Stu
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
Timbones wrote:
NorfolkMustard wrote:I use this a lot, but I've also started to love the WME-to-Ordnance Survey script too. Can that be included like you've included the colour highlighting script ?
This script is only useful to UK editors, so it might be best to keep this one separate.
Agreed. I had a go at porting it (WME-to-OS) as a separate Safari extention myself for 5 minutes yesterday but couldn't get it running. Would be good if someone could manage to do it.
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
iOS

Post by OhioStMusicMan
I'm now getting an error saying "WME Junction Node Fixer has failed to load due to version mismatch."
OhioStMusicMan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message