Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by mike-bronner
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: 4. Highlight segments in last x days doesn't have a default number of days. I thought there used to be a '7' in there?
This must be a one-off glitch. In my testing it saved whatever value I had in there last. Perhaps you cleared your cache?
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Patch 0.0.36 fixes the broken save functionality that snuck in under my radar in 0.0.35. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks Chris_CA, for testing!
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
mike-bronner wrote:Fixed enabling/disabling of edit buttons based on available edits, selections, etc. This includes Save button and counter, Undo, Redo, and Delete buttons.
I'm finding the Save button isn't working at all.

Also, the save button doesn't change from red back to gray when undoing.
Thanks, Alan, just saw a flurry of errors come in.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Wow, I'm a bit surprised that so much isn't working as it used to. If its not any trouble, a video will definitely help. I'll look into it in the morning.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
mike-bronner wrote:Wow, I'm a bit surprised that so much isn't working as it used to. If its not any trouble, a video will definitely help. I'll look into it in the morning.
Alan, thanks for demoing the bug you're experiencing. Unfortunately I am unable to replicate this. Is this offset issue pervasive, or does it only happen under certain circumstances?
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Hi Alan, sorry for the bad news, but I have not been able to replicate the issue. Can anyone else confirm this bug?
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
New Patch 0.0.38 is now available:
  • Update URO integration to new version.
  • Update WME Color Highlights to new version.
  • Fix errors that occur in Safari 5.
  • Version information is now correctly displayed in the WazeBar info popover (click on "WazeBar").
  • Added new version alert in WazeBar with direct download capability to allow user to update WazeBar without leaving Waze Map Editor.
  • Fixed little bug in 0.0.37 that showed an update was available even when at current version.
  • Added functionality to adjust autosave interval.
Most notable here is the new version alert that will highlight the title "WazeBar" in red, and provide a link to install the new version right on the same page from the popover, eliminating the need to manually go get the latest version each time.
Also, we might finally have a handle on those pesky errors that were occurring in Safari 5.1.7.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
With the release of the new WME some things have broken WazeBar. We are working on an update and hope to have it out ASAP.

Thanks!
~Mike
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
OK, patch 0.0.39 is now available. For those of you running Safari 6.x, you should be able to see the new version alert if you refresh WME. Unfortunately Safari 5 has issues with the version checking (this is a lack of support on the part of the browser for some extension features that require Safari 6 -- we are looking for a work-around at the moment).

This patch should address compatibility with the new WME.
mike-bronner
Send a message

Post by mike-bronner
Patch 0.0.40 is available. It includes the GeoWipe script to straighten out selected segments, as well as an update for URO 1.8.
mike-bronner
Send a message