The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Unable to view Sams club Gas in various locations

Post by meerachowdary
Hi,

I cannot see a gas station near my house which has low gas prices all the time. The other day I filed gas in this staion but I could not see the gas station in my phone to update the prices. Its a sams club gas station located in the same plaza as sams club. The address is 3465 berlin turnPike, Newington, CT. I could see this gas station in the waze map on the online but not listed when we are operating through phone.

Not only this location its the same in New Jersey as well. I visited Sams club in New Jersey and I could not see this station as well.

Thank you
Meera
meerachowdary

POSTER_ID:10444674

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
The list of gas stations in the US are provided by a 3rd party and are not accessible in the editor. There currently isn't a way to add missing stations in the US.

Also, because you asked about it in your UR (I'm pretty sure it was you anyway), the landmark that is there, serves a few purposes (mainly traffic jam suppression for people at the pumps), but doesn't add the station to the list for prices.

I also would like to publicly applaud you for the amazing level of detail in your URs, as most of the ones we get have no information about the problem whatsoever. Thank you very, very much.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ