The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by CBenson
I believe that the most current info is that a problem has been identified regarding missing editable areas based on driving from the beginning of November. Waze has started a process that uploads those areas and you should see them appearing gradually. This process should be done in ± 10 days.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by chunkmonkey
I had the same thing happen today, made a 50 minute drive north and a 54 minute return trip on Sunday. Did some edits on Monday, then again this morning, went to do a few more on my lunch break and the drives still show in my history, but the editing rights don't exist anymore. :(
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by chunkmonkey
I can't seem to find a link in the wiki or on the forums to report a problem to Waze though. Sorry if its obvious, but I just don't see it at this point in time.
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by chunkmonkey
CBenson wrote:
chunkmonkey wrote:I can't seem to find a link in the wiki or on the forums to report a problem to Waze though.
Try the support page.

Sorry that would have been a logical place to look hehe
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by chunkmonkey
The other odd thing I just noticed is that if I had already made a change to a road, I can still make changes on those roads, even though they show outside my editable range, but if I have not touched the segment, its not available.
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by chunkmonkey
Well I know it didn't solve anything, I just thought it was a odd glitch that may help in resolving this matter.
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by chunkmonkey
Canada here but on the NA server and same issue.
chunkmonkey
Send a message

Post by Corazonista
Hi, In Colombia I have the same problem... or similar.

I can see the drives I have done from Bogotá to La Dorada one month ago and 10 days ago, but still it is a non editable area for me...

I sent a tweet but it seems I wasn't clear (140 aren't enough?)...

Still waiting to this weekend for the INTL editor to update, and maybe it could fix it.
Corazonista
Send a message
Luis Antonio Botero
Emeritus Champ Colombia
Desde Cartouche hasta la actualidad

Español - English - Français
OP Android 12 Oxygen OS

Post by dave3825us
I too have lost the ability to edit areas that I could once edit. The end of August, I drove from Long Island NY to Florida. I can do some editing in Long Island but not all the areas that I was doing an hour ago. I can also edit areas like Rainstorm Rd, No city, South Carolina, but I no longer have the whole area that connected Long Island to Florida, (my drive) so for those saying that after 3 months you cant edit, I beg to differ. I can still edit Florida but not the route out of New York to Florida. But like I said, I can edit areas of the drive in the lower states heading to Florida..

I also saw a user reported problem located on the Long Island map, but the issue referenced rt 4 in New Jersey. Something fishy is going on...
dave3825us
Send a message

Post by dave3825us
The issue is present in the USA server. New York...
dave3825us
Send a message