The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by zexpe
Thanks. The area that I was obviously missing was from 31st October, so that is roughly consistent. Still isn't re-editable yet for me, but I'm happy to wait another couple of weeks - it's still within the 3 month window...
zexpe
Send a message
Last edited by zexpe on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by zexpe
nzhook wrote:I got an email from support on the 3rd:
The process should be done in ± 10 days.
So until the 13th we wont know if the areas are back or not. Just have to play the waiting game now.
They've been sending out the exact same e-mail for weeks as a default canned response on this topic irrespective of the specific question you ask them. Not only do they have no concept of how to use basic mathematical notation correctly (how can you specify a measurement error without a measurement?) they also clearly have no idea when or probably how this problem will be fixed.
zexpe
Send a message

Post by zexpe
emlben wrote:
nzhook wrote:
So until the 13th we wont know if the areas are back or not. Just have to play the waiting game now.
And still we wait... :(
Waze don't care. The three-month limit will expire and they still won't have fixed this problem...

Merry Christmas Wazers
zexpe
Send a message