The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Problem with editable area

Post by Alifanov
I have a problem - some roads i've driven in August are not available for editing for me.
Before introducing the last updates for editor i had 6500 km2 available for editing, and now only 2200 km2.

Should one "update" his editable area after some time now?

Sincerely yours,
Alexander Lifanov
Alifanov

POSTER_ID:1455019

Send a message
Sincerely yours,
Alexander Lifanov
Russia, region 77; blue Nissan Note; Waze @ Android

Post by DarkTranquility
I have the same problem. I can't edit an area from several drives at Nov, 04, 2012. I could edit it some days ago but not now.
DarkTranquility
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
ALIfanov wrote:I have a problem - some roads i've driven in August are not available for editing for me.
Before introducing the last updates for editor i had 6500 km2 available for editing, and now only 2200 km2.

Should one "update" his editable area after some time now?

Sincerely yours,
Alexander Lifanov
Editable areas gained by driving are only good for 90 days. So anything prior to August 22 will be gone now.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
DarkTranquility wrote:I have the same problem. I can't edit an area from several drives at Nov, 04, 2012. I could edit it some days ago but not now.
That's a completely different problem and there are various users around the globe who are having that problem. Support is aware of it and they're working to get it fixed.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by johnlib
hola:
me deja editar, crear una nueva via; pero no tengo idea de donde guardar, editar o corregir; porque le doy guardar o deshacer y no pasa nada.
johnlib
Send a message