Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

England Roads not on Live Map

Post by bazza2000
Hi, 1st post so sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I've tried a few searches and come up with nothing.

Just wanted to say, fantastic app, I love it and hopefully will contribute a lot of updates as I travel about 50,000 miles per year around England.

Quick question, I've been trying to add in local road information around my city (Liverpool, England) but when I select Update Map, I don't get any roads in the area at all? Is this something which will appear in the future or is it a current bug?

Thanks,

Bazza.
bazza2000

POSTER_ID:12472182

Send a message
The customer is alwaze right!

Post by bazza2000
Apologies, I found the issue, I was using the wrong map, I'm now on the correct website, world.waze.com

Might be worth opening a new thread on this one, but when I'm adding information like a parking lot and I click to start creating the polygon, the actual point which is highlighted when I click is roughly 1cm below where I actually click on the map? Anyone else seeing this? Known issue?
I'm using Chrome 23.0.1271.95 if that's any use?

Thanks,
bazza2000
Send a message

Post by bazza2000
OK, Chrome doesn't appear to like the Maps element, even with a Ctrl+0 to reset the zoom, still no joy. However, firefox works a treat!

Thanks for the info and the quick response, now back to my map updates......
bazza2000
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Can you be a bit more specific about what roads are missing?
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
Check your browser zoom (Hit Ctrl+0 to reset), it's been known to cause an offset like that.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Just be sure to follow the UK guidelines! http://bit.ly/WazeUKWiki
dmcconachie
Send a message