The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by rtwolfe
Herve Kabla has a point. But can we help with the release process as well?

You have a Beta process for the client. Why not set up a beta process for Cartouche as well.

You could send out an email or post in forums when you need beta testing with a link to beta cartouche. We could log in and do our usual editing and report any bugs before you release the update.

Win/Win?

Cheers,
rtwolfe
rtwolfe
Send a message
Area Manager - Edina Mn
Have a great day!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c2/T ... ogo_sm.JPG

Post by rtwolfe
Hey itamar.
Can you also talk in the dev team about starting a beta process for cartouche like discussed here. And then get back to us?
rtwolfe
Send a message
Area Manager - Edina Mn
Have a great day!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c2/T ... ogo_sm.JPG

traficovip
Send a message

Post by traficovip
I agree... You (Waze Development Team) should work more closelly with area managers, because we are the other side of this aplication. I think you should involve more the area managers in the development and at least inform them (we) the critical updates (client & server side) so we can be prepare and give you the proper and expedite feedback this kind of updates need... May be a mirror development server were you can test the updates pior to release it in the production server... May be create a beta team tester for server & client side updates...

Well either way i think is a great work but with a little of improv.... Let get ride of the last one and Waze will become in an excellent application...

Keep the good work... I totally support it.
traficovip
Send a message

Post by traficovip
Take the impulse to its best and add more categories for the POIs... I have created a wiki with a suggestion of them...

Thx
traficovip
Send a message