[NA] Road layer not reliably updating 2013-03-31?

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderator: Unholy

Re: [NA] Road layer not reliably updating 2013-03-31?

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Nacron wrote:I'm having an issues where the road layer and the actual road data aren't in sync. If I move a road it shows and highlights ok until I move to another location on the map. When I go back, the highlight data and the road information is the old data before I edited. I've used the permalink to refresh and even cleared cache and cookies in chrome. I've been having this issue for a few weeks already on various computers.

I'll send in another e-mail. I thought this was all fixed.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Regional Coordinator, South-Central Region
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice
Ask me about Louisiana or Mississippi Editors Chat in Google Hangouts!
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Nacron » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 pm

jasonh300 wrote:
Nacron wrote:I'm having an issues where the road layer and the actual road data aren't in sync. If I move a road it shows and highlights ok until I move to another location on the map. When I go back, the highlight data and the road information is the old data before I edited. I've used the permalink to refresh and even cleared cache and cookies in chrome. I've been having this issue for a few weeks already on various computers.

Seems to be an issue in Hawaii

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i | Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | 5.1.1 | Waze 3.9.8.0 RC beta
Android Beta | WME Beta
Hawaii SM | Bangkok, Thailand RM | Phitsanulok, Thailand AM
ImageImageImageImage
Nacron
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby jasonh300 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Nacron wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:

Seems to be an issue in Hawaii

Yeah, I was able to duplicate it yesterday. I sent it in, but haven't received a response. I suspect they have a backlog after their holiday week.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Regional Coordinator, South-Central Region
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice
Ask me about Louisiana or Mississippi Editors Chat in Google Hangouts!
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Waze Map Editor