Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by zexpe
cbwierda wrote:I had a couple occasions to Pave new roads while I was out and about recently.

All of my drives are showing in the Editor and I have the Map Error reports I sent from the most recent trip.

However, neither of the new roads is showing in the Editor. I can see them in the client that did the paving.
I had my first opportunity to do some road paving about a fortnight ago. My drive is visible in the map editor, however, I too have the same symptoms where the new road I paved out is not visible in the map editor. I also note that the route paved hasn't contributed to my "New Recorded" miles in my dashboard. Did I do something wrong? It seemed to work in the client - showed the steam roller icon and I stopped it when I was finished. Or is this a known bug? I doubt it would have been deleted - there are plenty of other unfinished paved roads in the area that haven't been deleted yet.
zexpe
Send a message

Post by zexpe
CTGreybeard wrote:The new road is visible in the client although I see that it's "dotted" for some reason, I'll have to look into that.
That just means it has not been driven on since it has been "confirmed" as a real road. When somebody next drives down it they will get the "pacman" symbol, munching the dots, and the road will then appear normal.
zexpe
Send a message