Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Everything is slow

Post by Vitmar
For some time now the map editor (world) has been slow. Some weeks ago it was impossible to do any editing at all because you could not select segments or even save changes you did. That seem to have been fixed, but now it takes days to get your own drives into the editor.
For me it is like this, I pick a day when I think I can spend some hours editing Waze. First I drive the path I want to fix and then when I get home, I can see my drive and what to fix through the reporting Ive done. Or it used to be like that because now I can wait a full day or two before the drive pops up, and in some cases someone else has already removed the reports so that I cannot see if it has been fixed or not.
If you cannot improve the editor speed I think that you will loose editing Wazers. Maybe you could at least set up a dedicated server for Area Managers and above?
Vitmar

POSTER_ID:5760882

Send a message