Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

How to add road ?

Post by tuishoudao
I tried to add road , but I can not find the road I added . Anybody can tell why ?
tuishoudao

POSTER_ID:537412

Send a message

Post by deeggo
Hi,

could you give a little bit more information? Did you add a road from the client on your phone or in Cartouche? Could you give a permalink and describe the method you used?
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by hodgetts
I've been working on the Wiki to improve the description of the normal process for adding roads. The FAQ section might help.
hodgetts
Send a message
UK • iPhone 4 • Area Manager for South Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, West Midlands and M6 corridor

Post by QuickOK
tuishoudao wrote:I tried to add road , but I can not find the road I added . Anybody can tell why ?
Deeggo makes valid points, but if you mean why the road you added from your client has not appeared in Cartouche (the online web editor) or the other way around - the road you added in Cartouche has not yet appeared on the Live Map and Client - it takes one to several days.
QuickOK
Send a message