The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

NO Permissions

Post by adamsmiley
I'm trying to edit some roads. Can edit some of the roads around it but there are sections that I can't connect or change from two way to one way when the road that is connected to it (same road different section) which is one way. I get any error "No permissions". Why is this and how do I fix the road? :cry:
adamsmiley

POSTER_ID:90368

Send a message

Post by adamsmiley
The lock is not check if that is what you mean.
adamsmiley
Send a message

Post by Atlas85
Also, I have the impression that when one of the roads you try to edit has been edited before by an area manager, you can't edit it unless you are an area manager yourself. Best way of editing is thus being an area manager.
Atlas85
Send a message

Post by Majumdar
Have the roads been "locked" for editing by the previous (last) person to edit, perhaps?

Rob
Majumdar
Send a message
Area Manager - Quebec, Canada

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Android 4.4.4 | Waze Beta 3.9.3 | Telus Mobility

Post by zCougar
Hi,

From Waze support I have heard that some of these permission problems are related with problems uploading of GPS points into the system. This is also listed here http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4789
zCougar
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Waze 4.83.5.1: Galaxy S21 5G | | Atom
CM@Estonia / WME beta tester / Android beta tester
PALUN LOE: Waze eestikeelne juhend wikis