The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Aerial View

Post by lionofdisouth
I can not get the aerial view layer to show for anything, any one have any idea how to remedy this situation?
lionofdisouth

POSTER_ID:646816

Send a message

Post by lionofdisouth
yes atlanta area, so they are just down right now?
lionofdisouth
Send a message

Post by lionofdisouth
if i zoom out i get aerial view but its patchy if i zoom in i get nothing, i got no clue
lionofdisouth
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
It appears so. There is a thread also started under Announcements and Updates too.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by thetapeworm
I see the same thing in the UK, I've resorted to opening a second browser tab with a more reliable image map on so I can flick between the two of them to compare roads etc.

Not ideal but it's a reasonable workaround in the short-term.
thetapeworm
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by TK80866
unwallflower wrote:Have you previously been able to see aerials in this area? There are some areas that just don't have aerials available at all.
Nah it's a known problem. Some of the US and Canada has no aerials at all. Same as my area (Hawaii), we used to have aerials, then lost them, got them back again and now lost them once more (for a few months now.. it's hard to get anything done right now)
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)

Post by unwallflower
Are you in the US? US aerials appear to be broken right now, at least in my area. Lovely pink screen... :roll:
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
Hmm... my aerials are working again, actually. They seem to be finicky when I'm zoomed further out, but as long as I stay zoomed in they have been working.

Have you previously been able to see aerials in this area? There are some areas that just don't have aerials available at all.
unwallflower
Send a message