The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

wrong end point

Post by txemt
We need more information than what you just wrote. What you wrote us tells us nothing. We need a permalink to better help you out, or at least directions, along with a description of what's happening.
txemt

POSTER_ID:8943870

Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
More information would be nice. But here also is a link to the FAQ, which you should read before posting, as it likely answers your question (but may also create more questions): http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Waze ... ocation.3F
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by danofsatx
Bing doesn't update. They send you to Nokia, who in turn sends you to either MapQuest or Tele Atlas (I can't remember which was which right now). The only places to report incorrect locations are at Google, MapQuest and TeleAtlas. All GEO location data is handled by one of those three providers, at least here in the US.
danofsatx
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
The Wazer previously known as Dan_in_TX.

L4 Area Manager: San Antonio Metro Area
L4 Area Manager: Lufkin TXDOT District
L4 Area Manager: Upper Ohio River Valley

[img]https:///mAisJ[/img][img]https:///MnAzv[/img]

Post by HandofMadness
txemt wrote:What's the physical address. I can put that in and that should fix it.
I thought Waze still wasn't using addresses entered in the editor? I know roads will show up, but thought that regardless of address entered it takes you to the same location on the road? Or did you mean you were going to update it on Bing? If so, have you had any luck? I haven't gotten them to update anything in a while.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by txemt
To send a permalink, you log into the editor, then find the road you're looking for. Click on the segment and it should highlight blue. Then in the lower right hand corner of the map, you should see PERMALINK. Click on that, the copy the link and paste it here. From there we can take a look at it.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
What's the physical address. I can put that in and that should fix it.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
Is it 2250 Riverside Ave? Also, what is the address for the building across Riverside from US Express? That has 3730 attached to it, so that may be why Waze is telling you to stop in the river. :)
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
I'm not updating anything with bing.
txemt
Send a message