The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

My GPS Tracks not showing in cartouche

Post by HavanaDay
Hello all,

I have been working on editing the Charlotte Area now for a few weeks and found this little "problem" that I can't seem to find the answer for in the forums or the wiki.

I can see my Routes when viewing in archive mode but no gps points. Also, there doesn't seem to be gps tracks later than say June of 2010. Do tracks only get merged every so often? I know there are delays but 3-4 months? Am I missing something?

I am on North American server.

Here is the superpermalink:
http://www.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=0&l ... FFFFFFTTTT
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager

POSTER_ID:723963

Send a message
Last edited by HavanaDay on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by HavanaDay
RallyChris wrote: 1) what server are you on www (North America) or world?
2) Please post a SuperPermalink, because even if the community can't help, support will need this to investigate.
I edited my original post to include this information.

Mark
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
First off, some general things that you should provide when asking for website support.

1) what server are you on www (North America) or world?

2) Please post a SuperPermalink, because even if the community can't help, support will need this to investigate.

I know that at one point the GPS processing was turned off to lower server load, but the last notice we got from support was that this was turned back on, and previous tracks merged in.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by unwallflower
You're right, actually. I spent at least 10 minutes just now click a billion (okay, exaggeration) GPS points in the area of that permalink and not a single one was after June 15th or so.

I just did the same for my area with the same results. You're right, it doesn't seem correct for the GPS points to be 4 months out of date. I wonder what the heck is going on.
unwallflower
Send a message